Sunday, March 8, 2015

Bloglovin & current project

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Hey guys!
I signed up with Bloglovin (finally) to be able to better keep up with everything that's going on.

Stay tuned, because there are amazing things to be posted as soon as I have time to actually finish my current project...

I'll give you a small hint:

;)


Also, I was asked to do a post on how I create my stencils, what fabric paint and equipment I use etc. So I'll get back to that as soon as possible.

Aaaaaaaand, I'm thinking about doing a giveaway type of thing. Like, "your favorite geek logo printed on a shirt/tunic" kind of raffle. So also stay tuned for that!

My March is looking super busy but hopefully things will calm down in April. I'm hoping to get that current dress project done within a week, though.

love,
scoundrel

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful.. ♥ Kaunis blogi sinulla.. Tulen uudelleenkin!! Jos haluat niin käy kurkkaamassa omaa blogiani, puuhiani saa alkaa seuraamaan ja kommentit piristävät. www.amandanunelmia.blogspot.fi :) Have a lovely weekend ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos kommentista! Sullakin on oikein kivan oloinen blogi :)

      Delete